The Event... Tickets on sale!
4th Annual Carnevale Event!
April 9th, 2019 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Touch Of Italy, Rehoboth
Join us to Celebrate the "5 Secret Culinary Regions" of Italy as the Rehoboth Touch Of Italy Restaurant becomes an Italian Street Fair!
Discover the food, wine, and festivities of the "5 Secret Culinary Regions"
- Unlimited Italian Cuisine and Food Experts
- Italian Wines and Wine Experts
- Live and Silent Auctions
- Raffles, Masks...and more!
- All proceeds go to benefit the RehobothFoodie.com/Touch of Italy Culinary Scholarship Fund! 501(c)(3)
- For years we have granted this opportunity to conscientious and hardworking kids in our community. And many of them are thriving in professional culinary schools!
- Show up, have fun, celebrate & make a difference together!
Buy Tickets Now! Only 100 spaces and they fill up fast!
Event Tickets are $150 per person
You Can Also Win a Trip for two to Rome, Italy!
Only 300 Tickets Will Be Sold Online Or At The 4th Annual Carnevale Event!
Take a chance on an all-expenses-paid Trip to Rome, Italy. Experience Rome in style and have plenty of time to explore the Italian Countryside too! Raffle tickets are on sale both at the event and online. Only 300 will be sold, so don't wait!
- All-Expenses-paid trip for two ($8,000 value)
- Limo service to and from all airports
- Cooking classes! Tours! Breakfasts at your hotel! And still time to shop!
- $1,000 CASH in your pocket for shopping and meals!
- Only 300 Raffle tickets will be sold online or at the event!
- The lucky winners of the all-expenses-paid Trip to Italy will be drawn LIVE, ON THE AIR, on the Sip & Bite with the Rehoboth Foodie radio show at 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, June 1, 2019 on Delaware 105.9 FM.
- Raffle Tickets are $100 each, and only 300 will be sold. So the more you buy, the better your chances are of winning this $8000 value trip of a lifetime! (Last year’s winner bought 3 tickets!)
100% of the proceeds from the sale of the raffle tickets goes to benefit the Rehoboth Foodie/ Touch of Italy Scholarship Foundation
CARNEVALE event tickets and Trip to Italy tickets are limited, so use the form below to purchase tickets to CARNEVALE, the TRIP TO ITALY raffle, or both! Thank you for supporting our local culinary students!